What follows is a list of information that I’d recommend you know about your heartmate. Having the list with you either in your memory, phone or wallet can help ensure your spur of the moment romantic gestures are spot on.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Birthday – Dah!
- Anniversary – Double dah!
- Ring Size(s) – Can be a comparison to one of your fingers.
- Clothing sizes – e.g. shirt (t, golf, dress), skirt, suit, pants, jeans, bra and panty size
- Shoe size
- Allergies: metal, food, materials (e.g. Sandra is allergic to angora. Also nickel content making purer gold, silver important.)
- Preferences: No leather, etc.
- Foods(s) & Treat(s)
- Comfort food
- Local restaurants
- Local attractions
- Authors/Genres of books
- Radio station(s)
- Music (especially memorable/meaningful songs and their associations)
- Everyday things together (car, grocery shopping)
- Parent/Sibling Birthdays
With my old-guy memory such as it is, I actually try and keep a list like this for each of the “irreplaceable others” in my life. Can you think of any other items that should be added to the list above?